Should you be injecting heavy metals, emulsifiers, preservatives and synthetic additives (like peanut oil and chicken embryo) into your muscle tissue? What about MSG and formaldehyde? What about aluminum and mercury? The CDC tells you themselves, if you don't believe me. (http://www.cdc.gov)
Dr Henry tells you "is that they never has there been a safe vaccine, never will there be a safe vaccine, and it is not possible to have a safe vaccine."
Dr. Humhries from USA explains how the process of vaccination is fundamentally flawed, and how it actually defies the immune system and its natural processes. It "defeat the immune system" into a balance that is unnatural and that "leaves it susceptible" to more problems, basically other infectious diseases, bacteria and viruses. Putting a disease matter into muscle tissue is not safe. This is a whole other line of thinking than we've seen or heard before. The body basically has no idea what to do with this cocktail of toxins, and the immune system is shocked so unnaturally that nothing good can come from the reaction, not in the short term or long term.
Dr. Humhries explains how by using vaccines we are stimulating yet another abnormal response at the site of the injection. The antibody is just one small thing in the "cascade of immunity." Western Medicine is trying to conjure up "immunity" by calling into action some highly unpredictable antibody with a chemical concoction injected into muscle tissue. It's insanity.
Maybe we're all too stupid to notice how "miraculous" this is, and how the people that who vaccinated are actually MORE susceptible to fall ill. This is why vaccines must be forced onto the public. This is the "herding" myth. You are all part of a herd of animals that are born weak and must be injected with chemical shockers in order to be normal. Why would such a "wonderful product" have to be forced upon the people? They're not forcing us to drink almond milk instead of dairy. They're not forcing us to eat organic food instead of processed. How is the aluminum injection helping again?
Escape the madness. Read more about vaccine toxins and protect yourself and the ones you love. Buy lots of organic fruit and vegetables from your local organic farmers and be well! Let’s throw a few facts about vaccines at you for your consideration, and you decide if you feel vaccines are safe. Let’s start with a list of ingredients found in vaccines.
• Mercury (thimerosal)
One of the most poisonous substances known. Has an affinity for the brain, gut, liver, bone marrow and kidneys. Minute amounts can cause nerve damage. Symptoms of mercury toxicity are similar to those of autism.
• Ammonium Sulfate (salt)
Suspected gastrointestinal, liver, nerve, and respiratory system poison.
Known to cause cancer. Suspected gastrointestinal, liver, respiratory, skin, and sense organ poison.
• Genetically modified yeast, animal, bacterial, and viral DNA
Can be incorporated into the recipient’s DNA and cause unknown genetic mutations.
• Latex rubber
Can cause life-threatening allergic reactions.
• Monosodium glutamate (MSG)/glutamate/glutamic acid
Being studied for mutagenic, teratogenic (developmental malformation and monstrosities) and reproductive effects. A neurotoxin. Allergic reactions can range from mild to severe.
Implicated as a cause of brain damage; suspected factor in Alzheimer’s Disease, dementia, seizures, and comas. Allergic reactions can occur on skin.
• Formaldehyde (formalin)
Major constituent of embalming fluid; poisonous if ingested. Probable carcinogen; suspected gastrointestinal, liver, immune system, nerve, reproductive system, and respiratory poison. Linked to leukemia, brain, colon, and lymphatic cancer
Live and killed viri and bacteria or their toxins. The polio vaccine was contaminated with a monkey virus now turning up in human bone, lung-lining (mesothelioma), brain tumors and lymphomas.
• Polysorbate 80
Known to cause cancer in animals.
Suspected kidney and nerve poison
Poisonous if ingested. Causes birth defects in experimental animals.
Produced from selected pieces of calf and cattle skins, de-mineralized cattle bones and pork skin. Allergic reactions have been reported.
• Gentamicin Sulfate and Polymyxin B (antibiotics)
Allergic reactions can range from mild to life threatening.
• Neomycin Sulfate (antibiotic)
Interferes with Vitamin B6 absorption. An error in the uptake of B6 can cause a rare form of epilepsy and mental retardation. Allergic reactions can be mild to life threatening.
• Phenol/phenoxyethanol (2-PE)
Used as antifreeze. Toxic to all cells and capable of disabling the immune system’s primary response mechanism.
• Human and animal cells
Human cells from aborted fetal tissue and human albumin. Pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain, guinea pig, dog kidney, cow heart, monkey kidney, chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg, calf serum, sheep blood and others.
• Aluminum gels or salts of aluminum which are added as adjuvants to help the vaccine stimulate a better response. Adjuvants help promote an earlier, more potent response, and more persistent immune response to the vaccine.
• Antibiotics which are added to some vaccines to prevent the growth of germs (bacteria) during production and storage of the vaccine. No vaccine produced in the United States contains penicillin.
• Egg protein is found in inftuenza and yellow fever vaccines, which are prepared using chicken eggs. Ordinarily, persons who are able to eat eggs or egg products safely can receive these vaccines.
• Formaldehyde is used to inactivate bacterial products for toxoid vaccines, (these are vaccines that use a n inactive bacterial toxin to produce immunity.) It is also used to kill unwanted viruses and bacteria that might contaminate the vaccine during production. Most formaldehyde is removed from the vaccine before it is packaged.
• Monosodium glutamate (MSG) and 2-phenoxy-ethanol which are used as stabilizers in a few vaccines to help the vaccine remain unchanged when the vaccine is exposed to heat, light, acidity, or humidity.
• Thimerosal is a mercury-containing preservative that is added to vials of vaccine that contam more than one dose to prevent contamination and growth of potentially harmful bacteria. For children with a prior history of allergic reactions to any of these substances in vaccines, parents should consult their child's healthcare provider before vaccination.